Laila Berzins Voice Overs
Gravitas. Adaptable. Unique.
Versatile Voice Over for Podcast Intros and Outros
Podcast intros and outros give your project that professional edge. They convey personality, introduce and wave goodbye to new and old listeners alike. Intros and outros might not be as important as the middle bit, but it’s a close second. An intro is just that, an introduction to your show. Your swing at a great first impression. So why wouldn’t you want it to be as professional, intelligent, and inviting as possible?
Laila Berzins has been the trusted intro and outro voice over for various styles and genres of podcasts. This includes everything from a cool, friendly intro to an empowered businesswoman outro. Laila’s versatile voice over is on point from marketing and entrepreneurs to law offices, comedy shows, and mysteries.
Contact Laila today to find out more!
Winning Over Your Audience With Podcast Voice Over Intros
It can be hard to convert a potential listener when they push play on an episode of a podcast that is new to them. They don’t know you and they don’t know your content. While the audience might be willing to be won over, they aren’t invested yet. Many studies and surveys have found that you only have a few minutes to win over a listener with podcast intros and outros. Just a few brief impressions to win them over, and get them to stay tuned.
Podcast intros done by a professional voice over artist who knows how to draw in an audience can make a difference. Laila is the consistent, reliable voice over to break down the core concepts of your show while maintaining the right tone and feel. She carries this all through her versatile vocal delivery. Intros need to be short and sweet, while also providing all the information that a listener needs. Laila’s voice over can:
- Convey the tone of your show, such as a light, humorous voice with an edge for comedy shows.
- Use a deep, reverberating whisper for mystery shows and a clear and informative voice for information podcasts.
- Introduce the host or hosts of the show’s name or nickname
- Grab the attention of the listener in a memorable way that keeps them coming back for more
- Let the listener know what content to expect while maintaining interest and intrigue
- Provide a general idea of what your podcast is about, delivered in the most concise way possible
- Mention the sponsors of the show and give them a shout-out
Create a Lasting Impression with Voice Over Outros
Podcast outros are all about creating a lasting impression. It’s about tying up all those loose ends in a pretty bow. Without a clear, informative outro, listeners might not even realize that the episode had finished. And no matter how great your content is, ending on the wrong note is not going to win over any subscribers. Outros need to be entertaining enough to keep the audience listening.
A good outro can be the deciding factor that gets the listener to click onto another episode or subscribe to your channel. With great voice over you can take advantage of those precious moments where a new listener is hovering on the edge. It can entice them into pushing the subscribe button.
Never underestimate the power of a podcast outro. If someone has listened to the end of the episode, they clearly like what you have to offer. An engaging and inviting voice over is the perfect way to round out an episode and deliver a friendly and informative goodbye.
They can also provide:
- Administrative tasks like show notes and your website address
- Other platforms where you have additional content
- Provide important information about merchandise
- A warm goodbye and a thank you, and an invitation to return
- Calls to actions and reminders to listeners to click that subscribe button
- Invitation to share your podcasts with a friend, or to rate it highly
- Promotion of podcast sponsors in between segments
Podcast Intros & Outros That Hook Your Audience
From cool, calm, and collected to high-energy voice overs, Laila considers it a delight and a privilege to introduce your story. This takes some of the sales pressure off of the hosts. They won’t have to deal with all the housekeeping issues while also trying to win over their audience. Laila’s voice hooks your listener, embodying the spirit of your show without overshadowing your authentic sound.
Many podcasts thrive on their conversational, relatable sound. This is much harder to maintain when they perform their intro and outro themselves. It can make their podcast sound too scripted and ruin the immersion. A professional voice over artist can deliver a script naturally, but there is an acknowledgment that intros and outros are pre-recorded. Similar to titles at the beginning of a movie or tv show, it would be odd if the show’s actors delivered those. That’s why voice over artists are so effective.
Book Laila to get professional and polished podcast intros and outros.